At the Catholic Society’s Annual General Meeting on Sunday 8 March, the following were elected to serve on the Society’s executive from Easter Term 2015 to Epiphany Term 2016:
- President: Dominic Goodall (Collingwood)
- Vice-President: Anna Handy (Hild Bede)
- Secretary: Philip Robinson (Hatfield)
- Treasurer: Jonathan Edgar (St Aidan’s)
- Social Secretary: Carmen Bowes (University)
- Prayer and Worship Secretary: Connor Hey (Collingwood)
Congratulations to those elected, and many thanks to the retiring Exec for their service of the Catholic student community over the last year!